Police Blotter for March 23, 2004
Monday, March 22, 2004
- Darwin Roy Forquer, 37, was booked into the Moffat County Jail on the charge of driving under restraint.
- Wess Allen Stover, 18, was booked into the Moffat County Jail on the charge of violating a restraining order.
- Police responded to a report of children fighting in the 1100 block of West Sixth Street.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from City Park.
- Police issued summonses to three juvenile males for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.