Wednesday, June 2, 2004
- John Robert Numbers, 29, was booked into the Moffat County Jail on the charge of parole violation.
- Clint Edward Rogers, 19, was booked into the Moffat County Jail on an outstanding warrant.
- Mary Terese Flanagan, 48, was booked into the Moffat County Jail on the charges of unlawful use of a controlled substance, synthetic narcotic and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Police arrested a woman on suspicion of possession of Schedule II drug and unlawful use of a controlled substance.
- A townhouse owner reported finding a marijuana pipe left by a tenant.
- Someone reported weeds needed to be cut.
- Officers responded to a report of a broken window on a vehicle.