The Blotter for July 9
Thursday, July 8, 2004
- Chad Anthony Lytle, 17, was booked into the Moffat County Jail on the charge of menacing assault with a weapon.
- Police responded to a report of a felony menacing and third-degree assault.
- Officers stopped a suspect vehicle and identified occupants.
- Report was made regarding a trespass from a business in the 500 block of W. Victory Way.
- Officers responded to an unattended death.
- A report was made regarding a Moffat County motor grader that had been parked during the weekend and later discovered to have had the left side window broken and items removed.
- Deputies responded to an illegal fireworks complaint and a male and female suspect were warned for illegal fireworks and underage drinking.