Monday, February 2, 2004
- Two men and one woman were arrested for allegedly stealing items from a storage shed in the 600 block of Wickes Avenue. When police searched the individuals, they found a syringe containing a liquid that tested positive for methamphetamine, four baggies that contained suspected methamphetamine and other suspected paraphernalia.
- Police arrested a 32-year-old man on the charge of driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Police arrested a 19-year-old man for harassment, criminal mischief, underage drinking, possession of marijuana and marijuana paraphernalia.
- Two adults and one juvenile were arrested for giving false information to police, obstructing police and underage drinking.
- Police responded to a report that a man fled from a liquor store with a stolen bottle of Captain Morgan's rum.
- Officers responded to a report of assault and criminal extortion involving juveniles. The criminal extortion arose when one of the suspects left a telephone message that allegedly warned the victim not to call police.
- Police found a set of keys on a street.
- Police executed a search warrant at a home in the 800 block of Barclay Street. Police confiscated marijuana and suspected paraphernalia.