Police blotter for Aug. 4
Tuesday, August 3, 2004
- Justin Gevara, 22, was booked in the Moffat County Jail on the charge of unlawful use of controlled substance.
- John Leroy Schnacker, 26, was booked into the Moffat County jail on charges of third-degree assault, menacing assault of nonfamily with a weapon and harassment.
- Officers responded to a temporary restraining order violation report and theft report.
- A report was made of a dog bite resulting in injury.
- Officers arrested a woman for possession of schedule II drug and drug paraphernalia.
- A cell phone was reported lost while the owner was fishing on the river.
- Deputies contacted an officer in reference to a dog bite report.
- A girl's bicycle was found on County Road 177.
- An abandoned bicycle was found.
- A Suzuki four-wheeler was found abandoned. The battery and shift cover were removed from the vehicle. Officers were unable to locate a vehicle identification number.
- Deputies conducted an interview with a suspect in theft report.
- Deputies contacted a male suspect in reference to a theft from a vehicle.
- A report was made about a young adult who had set off an illegal display of fireworks at a residence.