Sunday, October 5, 2003
- Police responded to a report of a theft from a convenience store and issued a citation for driving under the influence on a bicycle.
- Fraud by check was reported by a business in the 700 block of Industrial Avenue.
- Fraud by check was reported by a business in the 400 block of Breeze Street.
- Police responded to a hit-and-run traffic accident in the 1000 block of West Victory Way.
- Police took a man into protective custody for a mental health evaluation.
- A DUI accident was reported.
- Police responded to a fire in the 3800 block of West Sixth Street.