TMH board to narrow proposed hospital sites May 9
Thursday, May 1, 2003
- Roughly 100 acres owned by Colorado Northwestern Community College for future expansion west of Moffat County Road 7. The college already has agreed to donate 15 acres for the hospital. The site also would be adjacent to the same land where a separate steering committee has proposed construction of a community recreation center.
- The 24.9-acre Kawcak property, which is located south of Moffat County Public Safety Center.
- The Kloos property, which covers about 22 acres off West Victory Way. The site has initial cost projections estimated at $2.7 million.
- The 13-acre Wilson property, located west of Craig on U.S. Highway 40.
- The Buescher Trust site, which covers 11 acres off U.S. Highway 40 west of Craig. The property would cost $84,900.