Monday, June 23, 2003
- Parking lot lights were reported damaged by vandals.
- Locks to storage units were reported missing from rented units.
- John Knott, 32, was arrested for felony menacing, violation of a restraining order and criminal attempted vehicular assault.
- Theft of Dewalt brand tools from the bed of a pickup truck was reported.
- Damage was reported to a vacant home at the 300 block of Birch St.
- Two juveniles were reported shoplifting at Safeway.
- Indolfo Almada Corral, 38, was taken into custody for suspected second-degree assault/domestic violence. Corral barricaded himself in his residence and the police department's SERT team executed a search warrant and took Corral into custody.
- Juveniles were issued summons for violating curfew.