Craig City Council to review teen tobacco use ordinance
Sunday, June 22, 2003
- Consider renewal a tavern liquor license for Mathers' Bar Inc. & The Cactus Grill.
- Consider renewal of a 3.2 percent beer retail liquor license for Loaf N' Jug.
- Consider renewal of a club liquor license for Craig Elks Club No. 1577.
- Set a public hearing for July 22 to zone the recently annexed Colorado Northwestern Community College-Craig property.
- Consider a request for a variance of a front-yard setback for a doublewide at 1652 Heather St. requested by Candi Kawcak.
- Consider a request to purchase a file server for Craig City Hall.
- Consider a request for approval of an off-street parking and landscape plan for a service dog training facility at 13th and Rose streets requested by Edward and Shannan Koucherik.
- Consider a request to overlay additional streets in the 2003 asphalt overlay project.
- Hear the first reading of an ordinance to modify the Craig Municipal Code to amend certain sections pertaining to limitations on firearms in the city of Craig pursuant to
- Hear the first reading of an ordinance readopting Chapter 9l.63 to the Craig Municipal Code that prohibits the use or possession of tobacco products at public places by persons under the age of 18.
- Hear the first reading of an ordinance for the regulation of traffic, amending the Craig Municipal Code that adopts by reference the 2003 edition of the Model Traffic Code.
- Discuss liquor licensing policies.
- Discuss a proposal to have the city participate in the financial analysis of Valley View Manor.
- Consider signing an agreement with the Colorado River Water Conservation District and the Department of Natural Resources considering the proposed enlargement of Elkhead Reservoir.
- Hear the May finance report.