Wednesday, February 12, 2003
- Police responded to a report of felony menacing to a counselor at Shiloh Home.
- Two juveniles were cited for unlawful acts involving alcohol in the 600 block of Essex Court.
- A 26-year-old female was cited for two counts of child abuse while transporting children in a car without a child seat.
- Police booked as found property a steak knife that was sticking out of a telephone pole at the corner of Pershing and 6th Streets.
- Police handled a case of false reporting to authorities in the 500 block of Taylor Street.
- Police responded to a report of hubcaps stolen off three cars at Victory Motors.