2012-2013 LEAP Program
- Ongoing: until Tuesday, April 30, 2013
- Monday: 8:00am
- Where: Community-Wide, Hayden
- Cost: Not available
- Age limit: Not available
The Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP) is a program designed to HELP low-income households meet their winter home heating costs; it does not pay the entire cost of home heating. The program period is November 1st through April 30th. Processing your LEAP application takes time, keep your account current by making a payment towards your heat bill on time to avoid disruption of service.
The gross income limit for a household of 1 is $1,397/month, a household of 2 is $1,892/month, and a household of 3 is $2,387.
Discover Goodwill will process all applications for Moffat and Rio Blanco Counties.
To learn more about LEAP or to apply for LEAP beginning November 1st:
• If you received LEAP last year, an application and will be mailed to you. Use the postage paid, self addressed envelope provided to submit your application.
• Call 1-866-HEATHELP
• Call Discover Goodwill at 1-888-775-LEAP
• Visit www.cdhs.state.co.us/leap
• Pick up an application at Moffat County or Rio Blanco Social Services
This event was posted Oct. 9, 2012 and last updated Sept. 16, 2014