Comments

MarieDuzik 10 months ago

For all those looking for Deana, please remember her legal name is Deana Renae Large. That may make a difference when looking into hospitals, etc. Also, to our knowledge she is the mother of three children (not 4). All are well and in the custody of their fathers, as they have been for quite some time. If you know or hear anything please call the Sheriff's Department as we do not have any additional information to provide. It would be helpful to allow the authorities to do their job and not post speculation as those three children don't need to experience undo stress that follows chaotic information. It is bad enough, let's please get it right before we jump. I am the grandmother of her children, they live in my home and I see what this does to them. We need truthful accurate information only. All the rest is useless. For all those up partying with Deana last week at Brown's Park, you need to come correct and report what you know to the Sheriff's Department now. Think about those three kids. They deserve better than half truths. That is what is important until she is found.

melonie barrett 10 months ago

The law should take this very serious. I think they need to take the people she was with and shake them down.DO YOUR JOB

MarieDuzik 10 months ago

I will say I think law enforcement is doing what they can. The issue, in my mind, is that those involved are not giving accurate information. Those involved know what happened, either way, whether she just skipped town or if something went wrong and they just didn't provide proper response. I agree they need to speak up now before more resources are expended in the wrong area.

needstoknow 10 months ago

The law?? Right you can bet your butt if it was somethin to w a child they would be all over it!!! Missing person is serious an should be just like an case on it immediately!!!!

MarieDuzik 10 months ago

On behalf of the young children in my home. Thanks to all involved in finding Deana. Law enforcement, Search and Rescue and anyone we are not aware, who were behind the scenes. According to reports from hospital and Sheriff's Department she will be okay physically. Now this community and hopefully her family can concentrate on finding treatment options for this woman who has been in need of it for a very long time. Thanks to everyone who provided assistance here at home too!

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.