Comments

David Moore 10 months, 2 weeks ago

At least they trapped and relocated it, not like the one that was shot and killed last year in Craig for roaming about, sorta like bears do. Kudos to the CPW for handling it the right way instead of the knee-jerk way.

cory5611 10 months, 1 week ago

if they let us use dogs to hunt or bait them like other states or a spring bear chase with dogs it would help with some of the issues the CDOW has hurt hunting in Colorado for years I do believe in for chase and the right to manage the wildlife In Colorado but the Dow needs better management and smarter people there to manage the wildlife

lonelyone 10 months, 1 week ago

DavidMoore, I heard one was spotted in Craig again. Close to where the one was put down last year!!

calvinhobbs 10 months, 1 week ago

Cory, Not saying Parks and Wildlife is the best at their job. But Amendment 10, passed by the voters (front range boulderite types)in 1992, regulates how we can hunt bears. I grew up with spring bear hunts, I spent a bunch of quality time with family. Since they passed that, bear contacts have went up. It will only get worse, until amendment 10 is changed.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.