Comments

William Ronis 1 year, 6 months ago

The County Commissioners said it won't cost the tax payer any more money. The thing is that the $214K comes from taxpayer money. The tax payer can't even use this clinic. It's not like it is a road or something. My question is where does the expertise of these two county commissioners (One is MIA last I heard) come from about health care? How does a bar owner make big decisions about health care. I don't need to hear speculation or opinions about The Affordable Health Care Act from someone who has no idea what he is talking about. We all know from past comments that Mathers does not support the Commander and Chief. Mathers says, "I just know that this is the new way that people are going to get health care." He just knows. Well, I was just informed by the county that my home value dropped $7K. I can't sell my house to make any profit. I sure wish Mathers knew how he is going to turn around the economy of this county. How about spending $214K on an expert to come in and solve that one. Maybe drop selling out to oil companies that can't produce a drop of oil and look towards tourism. A sustainable source of money.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.