Comments

George Robertson 1 year, 8 months ago

Very good point Rosemary. In fact All of the cities with the strictest gun laws (Washington DC, New Orleans, Chicago, etc.) have the highest violent crime rates. Perhaps its because the criminals KNOW that fewer people have guns to protect themselves? Again gun LAWS only affect law abiding citizens and do NOTHING to deter the criminal conversely they actually play into the hand of the criminal!

Jason Phillips 1 year, 8 months ago

Rosemary has never made a good point in her life.

William Ronis 1 year, 8 months ago

I agree with Charlie Brown. The Sheriff Dept. cannot pick and choose with laws they enforce and which ones they don't. The state law states that everyone should get a background check before obtaining a weapon, and limits the magazine capacity. Exactly how do these laws "punish" law biding citizens? How do these laws prevent you from protecting yourself against criminals? Are you a crime fighter?

Wuzarepublican 1 year, 8 months ago

Exactly what "constitutional rights" have been stripped from us? What has diminished our ability to use guns to defend ourself, hunt, shoot for sport or recreation? The majority of Americans support the kinds of regulations Colorado has passed. The untruths that have surrounded some of our neighbors is seeping into their minds and slowly becoming "fact." I agree with Charlie Brown too. I own a safe full of guns and shooting is a full time avocation. I do not feel one bit threatened by the new legislation. (I am disgusted with the hoarders that are planning for the apocoplypse and are buying huge amounts of ammo and reloading supplies.) The government is not coming for your guns. If you believe differently, show us ONE documented piece of evidence that I am wrong. Not some gibberish about a legislator that said we don't need guns. One piece of documented proof that the government is coming for our guns. Just one.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.