Comments

TSnyder 1 year ago

Craig "city" voters. I live in the county and therefore am denied the right to vote for city officials :(

cory5611 1 year ago

They don't seem to really car Mr Williams does as pleases that stupid training center is the big thing we voted no and fought the new location I might of voted yes for it if it was done right not lied to about it and yes I want the best training for are firefighters and then there is the police department they fire one cop for giving a computer and some other stuff to a woman and then they fire another for fighting with his wife no charge were filed but the chief leaves his gun in a bathroom and a criminals get it and luckily he turned it in and did not use it and he still has his job now tell me witch one is worse here. All three should have been terminated

cory5611 1 year ago

They don't seem to really care Mr Williams does as pleases that stupid training center is the big thing we voted no and fought the new location I might of voted yes for it if it was done right not lied to about it and yes I want the best training for are firefighters and then there is the police department they fire one cop for giving a computer and some other stuff to a woman and then they fire another for fighting with his wife no charge were filed but the chief leaves his gun in a bathroom and a criminals get it and luckily he turned it in and did not use it and he still has his job now tell me witch one is worse here. All three should have been terminated

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.