Comments

cmawest 1 year, 2 months ago

can you feel the end coming on strong ??

old testement = Leviticus 18:22

new testement = Romans 1: 26 & 27

ignore it if you want, everyone was given that right by God. pretend he doesn't exist, but you know better.

act like man is in charge, God is in heaven laughing at you

support this sort of thing, go ahead, just don't wonder then why your life isn't blessed.

what a mess this world is in.

jillthefarmer 1 year, 2 months ago

correct me if I am wrong but doesn't the Bible teach you to love thy neighbor, and treat others as you want to be treated? Does that mean that since you treat others badly they can return the bad treatment? Being Christian I love everyone, while I may not support their way of life I do as I am instructed to do by the words of God. It is people like you that give Christians bad names. If you chose not to love someone how are you not breaking the rules of God?

cag81625 1 year, 2 months ago

cma,

I've been reading sentiments like yours my whole life. One odd thing I enjoy is to read old Life magazines, like from the 30s and 40s to get a sense of what life was really like without the color of hindsight. One common theme I see in letters to the editor from 60 to 70 years ago is that society was heading for hell in a handbasket back then, too. The more things change...

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.