Comments

jray141 1 year, 8 months ago

Following a good weight loss program is key to losing weight and having support is always good. Not all weight loss program are for everyone so you should all find what works for you. Me i first started out by drink lots of water because water has lots of do qualites like helping you stay fuller for longer. there is an article about it here (http://xtrafatlossfactor.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-power-of-water-to-lose-weight.html) if you want to know me or google water and weight loss.

mrscromer 1 year, 8 months ago

I totally agree with jray141.....NOT all weight loss programs are for everyone...certain ones work for certain people....and I strongly believe that Jona Ely wasn't slandering weight watchers or any other programs for that matter...sometimes the paper takes thing out of content and does not include everything that was said in the interview with that person.......

I have been on tons of weight loss programs and thanks to Jona Ely and the coaches at Ideal You, have managed to start losing weight and feeling better about myself...and still continue on my journey...I have tried weight watches, Herbal Life, diet pills, just to name a few and nothing really worked for me....until Jona Ely introduced me to The Ideal You...and I am very gratefully for it...but again...like I said and I'm sure a lot of people will agree as well...NOT all weight loss programs works for everyone...you have to find that one that works for you....

Just saying....and I would like to say THANK YOU to Jona and her staff for the help they have given me and the courage to continue on with my weight loss....keep up the great work on helping others....

Joanna Hatten 1 year, 8 months ago

Why did Ms. Ely even mention weight watchers in her article? There was no need to compare the two programs. Correct me if Im wrong but don't you have to buy Ideal You products to be on this diet? Im pretty sure they cost more then the monthly fee for weight watchers....just saying. What happens when you quit buying these products? It hasn't really taught you to eat healthy so won't you just gain your weight back?....just curious.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.