Comments

sc428 1 year, 8 months ago

Are you kidding me? You do realize that commenting about a patients care or human resource issues would not only be unethical but illegal??? TMH admin has tried to take the high road through this mess . Instead they told us to hold our heads high and focus on all the positive things that were going on. But you chose to ignore any of that. Shame on you and the editorial board!!!

JulieJones 1 year, 8 months ago

Oh this editorial is the epitome of hypocrisy! Has anyone at the CDP - ie the editor slash publisher - ever asked HIM about turnover at his busines? Has anyone ever interviewed the staff who left there? Not everone there left on his or her own I bet.

This article suggests that TMH look at mistakes it made in not being transparent. What a joke. Go back and read what they said. They will never talk about personnel and they shouldn't.

It's mind boggling that the owners of this paper haven't taken a closer look at what's being put in the paper. It's all pot-stirring and hate. Jeez - it took a week for the paper to report on an arrest of a possible meth maker and a family who lost their home to a fire because they were so busy running their "investigative story" about turnover at TMH.

I would suggest that when this paper points the finger at someone else they should see there are three more fingers pointing back at the paper.

sc428 1 year, 8 months ago

I would also suggest to the local businesses that their advertising dollars might be better spent elsewhere. I will still have too pick up the daily mess on Saturday when it's free. I need something for the bottom of the birdcage.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.