Comments

eieiolrighty 1 year, 6 months ago

Well...it's about time. She has been in bar fights, kicked out of bars, giving alcohol to minors. The county commissioners are well aware of all this going on and they continue to ignore it. Maybe they will finally do something about it.

Joanna Hatten 1 year, 6 months ago

Well thats just awesome...the person we trust to get our kids back on track beats the crap out of her husband in a drunken rage. Thats wonderful! And the county commissioners have been made aware of her other conduct out in public and nothing has been done? Wonderful. Makes me proud to live in Moffat County....home of the good ole boys club.

mcresident 1 year, 6 months ago

ha ha ha... Finally she gets caught its about time giving alcohol to minors and i was one of those minors a long time ago letting us drink at cuginos when they were the managers... just bad people i have witnessed several of there domestic actions. these people are toxic. She is not the kind of person to be in the carreer she is in she is going against everything that her carreer stands for. She is supposed to help kinds and yet she can't get a grip on her self please remove her from her title and allow some one respectable to take her place.. That would be best for this County

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.