Comments

AmberWilkinson 1 year, 8 months ago

We also have family members there and for the past 4 years we have had so much stolen from their graves, it is so sad that someone can do such a thing.

I am very sorry that this has happened to you also.

Amber Wilkinson

marymoon 1 year, 8 months ago

I understand your pain.

I also have had many items stolen from my loved ones at the cemetery. The gifts I take up there is all I can do for them.

Every gift has a meaning. It could be their favorite color, favorite flower. Something that reminds me of them. Something to watch over them. Decorations for Christmas or their birthday. Solar lights, so my little grandson is never in the dark.

The beautiful hanging baskets we take during Memorial weekend are always stolen.

Mary Moon

Shermaray 1 year, 8 months ago

I too understand!!! every time we visit the cemetary, whatever we have placed the time before on our sons grave is gone...deer- vases to place flowers in ,etc...I really don't understand what kind of person robs the dead!!

ACRAIG 1 year, 8 months ago

Life is hard enough we have to bury our loved ones so in exchange for the pain we buy them little gifts to take up to their graves so they know we still think of them often. Its very painful to go up there already but to take them a little something and then to return and find it gone is an unexplainable feeling. I have found my sons items on other graves and i do not have the heart to take it back and put it where it belongs I always think that person needed it more but its to the point Im over it. Im so sorry to hear its happened to you to i will never understand people doing such a thing, how rude and disrespectful!!!

ACRAIG 1 year, 8 months ago

We have 5 very much loved ones at the cemetary where did rest in peace go?

sc428 1 year, 8 months ago

Oh I am so sorry to hear about this. That is a total lack of respect. Shame on the guilty parties.

Shaun Hadley 1 year, 7 months ago

Keep in mind that the maintenance crew at the cemetery will remove anything that makes it difficult for them to mow, remove snow, or upkeep the cemetery. It could just be as simple as that. It's happened to us too, but when we checked with the cemetery, this is what we were told.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.