Comments

Taxpayer 1 year, 11 months ago

After reading this letter in its entirety, I am so surprised that I am the first person to make a comment. What is the problem with those recliners? Why has the hospital not replaced or exchanged those recliners? Who is responsible for making sure those recliners are safe for patients and visitors? Has this been reported to the Hospital Board? Are there wiring problems, switches not wired correctly? This is a 105 Million Dollar Hospital, over the life of the loan, -- and who is responsible for making sure our Hospital is safe to be operating. What else is wrong at the hospital kept from the community? And where are our County Commissioners, who are suppose ot oversee this Hospital and what is the Hospital Board doing to make sure things are properly run?

TMHNOWAY 1 year, 9 months ago

I just came across this letter. I wish I had seen it sooner. Rose may have been one of my patients but if not I can certainly relate to what she is saying, especially about Jennifer Riley. I can also relate to the comment above. I am a former employee and I reported a problem with some exposed electrical wiring in the emergency room. It took over a month to fix it. There were also numerous occasions where lifesaving equipment was out of order and we just had to wing it and do the best we could. There certainly are a lot of people who think TMH is the best thing Craig has going for it but it also speaks volumes when many people I speak with tell me they would rather drive 80 miles round-trip to Steamboat. I agree with the comment above that says our County Commissioners should be monitoring TMH more closely. This is literally a life and death issue.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.