Comments

Heart2Heart 1 year, 7 months ago

Well said people of Craig standup for yourselves be the boss start caring about what is happening in your community

unbelievable6060 1 year, 7 months ago

I am appalled at this opinion column. Al Cashion who do you think you are? The way I see it is you were asked to sit on the Editorial Board of the Craig Daily Mess several months ago and then all of a sudden that gave you the right and the freedom to write these awful opinion columns? Shame on the Craig Daily Press for even allowing something like this. Of course it goes right along with how the Publisher, Mr. Jacobson handles things. Somehow I see the two of you getting along really well.

alcashion 1 year, 7 months ago

Hi there unbelievable6060, I wrote nothing that was not 100% truth. And I was actually quite gentle. Maybe you're too close to the situation to see it. The activity of the administration and the inactivity of the board is nothing short dumbfounding. You will soon see. I'm sorry you are apalled. You will be no less so when what has happened in the dark is exposed to the light.

reasonableexpectations 1 year, 7 months ago

I agree with unbelievable. This is poorly written, severly lacking in attribution and clearly no one at the newspaper edited this for even basic grammar. If the newspaper had any credibility left, I'd say this was ruining it. As it is, This opinion piece falls right in line with their current news standards. Al, you're not an expert and this will be pie in the face.

Taxpayer 1 year, 7 months ago

It appears Al Cashion was correct that we would all be surprised at what is going on at OUR hospital. Several letters to the editor have validated Al Cashion article. Al Cashion dodged that pie thrown at him too! ;-)

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.