Reader comments

On Turnover at TMH: Part 2

Comments

madmax_1 1 year, 11 months ago

Hmmm. Very interesting... The current CEO is taking full credit for the new hospital while anyone who was working at TMH prior to Mr. Rohrich absolut;y knows that it was Randy Phelps whom incubated and initiated the new hospital. Some people are just "so full of themselves". I remember when at the old hospital how Mr. Rohrich banned smoking on hospital grounds and proceeded to build a smoking hut in the south parking lot where he could be seen utilizing this smoking hut many times daily. I often wonder if he finaly "kicked the habit" or not. My Guess is not and that would be "par for the course" of course. "Do as I say and not as I do"

James81625 1 year, 11 months ago

This is a repost from part One/// This story allowed others to see how poorly our hospital is run, but it is no surprise to most Craig residents. We already know the Hospital charges too much and is run more like a carnival, with people coming and going all the time. The Hospital administrators believe that no-one should dare question them and if a doctor or medical professional does question them or won't do what The Hospital Administrators tell them to do, even if it’s wrong, then they will run that doctor or medical professional out of town. I have lived in Craig 31 years and I know not to take my family to the Craig Hospital. Just the other night (11:00pm) my son hurt his hand badly while riding his bike. I had just driven home from Denver and was very tired. I still got up and drove my son to the Steamboat Springs Hospital instead of the Craig Hospital. This is how we locals truly react to our Craig Hospital. We go elsewhere because we are tired of CLOWNS.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.