Comments

sc428 1 year, 11 months ago

Oh my gosh are you kidding me ? This is another case of CDP stirring the pot. How about you guys go out and find real news. Happy belated birthday Ms Danner .

Nadja Rider 1 year, 11 months ago

Ha ha! I honestly thought this was a joke when I started reading this piece. Sadly that's not the case. How in the world do you come to the conclusion that they broke the "sunshine law" because they all had lunch together? Get a grip CDP, not everything is a conspiracy - it's only lunch!

Taxpayer1 1 year, 11 months ago

After being in office for a couple of terms, you would think the Commissioners would know and respect the Colorado Sunshine Law. But then, after all, it is Moffat County, where expectations and respect of the law can be sidelined as needed.

Taxpayer1 1 year, 11 months ago

The Colorado Legislature first passed its "Sunshine Law" in 1973, as an initiated Law of 1972. This act required disclosure of private interests by public officials; regulated lobbying; and, for the first time in Colorado, required open meetings of all meetings of two or more members of any board, committee, commission, or other policy making or rule making body of any state agency or authority or of the legislature in accordance with the provisions laid out in this bill.

According to Attorney General's Office, includes lunches too!

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.