Comments

PRORMK800 1 year, 5 months ago

WOW, I did not think our comments were out of line? Guess we should not have used names!

MyWords 1 year, 5 months ago

No you shouldn't have said names. Mainly ones that aren't even involved with the investigation. An for you to name call on a website like that an to also bash innocent people is wrong. Just sayin...

Joanna Hatten 1 year, 5 months ago

My Words...I originally would have agreed with you until I took the advice of one reader and went to the courthouse and read the arrest papers. From what I read I can assure you all parties named in the first two posts SHOULD be charged. So before you get all self righteous I suggest you take a moment and educate yourself on the facts. Just sayin...

PRORMK800 1 year, 4 months ago

Funny how people stand up for those who are in the wrong QUICKER than anyone in the right. Especially when they have no proof. Wish I could get a look at those docs as well getagrip......I have no doubt that he should not be the only one being punished here, but ya know every "queen ant" has to have its "workers" that get "punished" first! That "queen" will get their "day"........eventually!

MyWords 1 year, 4 months ago

I am well educated on the facts n know for a FACT that Mr. Reuer did not do any if the things being pushed upon him. Mr. Reuer has been loyal to that company for many years, n for this to suddenly appear n to point fingers at a man who wouldn't hurt a fly, makes me sick. It's honestly just shows what people have become. Selfish, greedy, family hurting, life ruining people. Pathetic if you ask me. But it will come to show who was in the right, n who was in the wrong. Time will tell so leave it at that.

Joanna Hatten 1 year, 4 months ago

My words...oh where to begin!!! Seriously??!! If you ARE educated about the facts I'm assuming that you are aware that in the arrest papers Mr. Reuer ADMITED!!!...to embezzlement. And you spoke of selfish greedy people...honestly!!!! Have you stopped to think of the other employees whos lives this could effect? Mr. Reuer is nothing but a selfish greedy individual who chose to take what was not his to have a lifestyle and girlfriend he could not afford. Nobody pushed anything on your buddy Mr. Reuer. He chose to be a thief and a liar.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.