Comments

someguy 1 year, 6 months ago

We said, and I couldn't agree more with you.

Personally, I think that the 2 party system is a tragedy. It's used to isolate communities, deprive Citizens of choice, and force the position of 'lesser of two evils', as both paths essentially lead to the same place: more wars, more debt, more tax, less choice, less freedom. Both are trying to legislate morality, at every level, all the way down to the family unit. Tell me, who knows better what choices that my family and I make to ensure our quality of life and us?

Over the last 10-12 years, we have seen red vs. blue, kinda like spy vs. spy. One (pick one it doesn't matter) will accuse the other of something, then the accused answers back with 'yea, but it's your fault, you a ... '. I'd like to see just one debate, an honest debate, where you can only accuse that which you can prove. Alas, this is not how our system has evolved.

We have seen elected officials shot in the head, bomb threats to various campaign offices, and more blatant threats (and acts) of violence come from both sides against both sides that I'm confident that everything is proceeding exactly as planned.

http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/ http://www.fairtax.org

I'm of the opinion that neither Romney or Obama deserve my vote. I will be voting for Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate. The longer we as a nation focus on calling each other names and hating each other for nothing more than political differences, the farther from grace we will fall.

It's time to actually tackle the issues. Right now. Not next year, not next term, not any time other than now. Not when one party get's back into "control" of the House or Senate. The longer we believe the lies that either bought and paid for candidates are selling, the further down the rabbit hole we go. At some point, it will truly cost us everything we hold dear, and the very premise of which this country was founded.

Live Free! Take back control of your own life and liberty, the freedom to pursue your own happiness.

One of my favorite quotes on the 2 party mess:

John Adams: "There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution."

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.