Comments

fergy131 1 year, 11 months ago

-I forgot how Iran used what they learned out of their subscription of the NYT to destroy us and Israel. Oh wait. Literally NOTHING of the status quo with our relationship with Iran has changed. -My fuel bill is fine... It is one dictated by free market principals. I know I certainly didn't see a bump in price after its passage. Which obviously would not pass in the republican controlled House which was trying to block Obama on ANYTHING. It is also within his power as executive to pass or allow the passage of regulatory fees. Tyrant? He followed the rules... -83% of doctors are considering quitting medicine because of Obamacare huh? I'm curious what surveys these were because here, the conservative slope of Colorado, with family involved in medicine I have yet to meet one. -The Fed is in charge of interest rates and printing currency, and part of the debt - not all I'll grant you- is due to republican posturing and a focus on lowering taxes without adequately cutting spending. Particularly on two wars. (Also it was the Republican blockade on raising the debt ceiling that led to doubts of our solvency and our downgraded credit rating, which affects the value of our currency.) -There are almost no recorded incidents of in person voter fraud. Most of the fraud is along the lines of a wife signing for her husband on an absentee ballot because he forgot to. It is Republican legislatures across the board pushing for voter ID laws because it lowers the number of ethnic voters (yes legal ones) who vote almost exclusively Democrat. If it isn't a political play to lower the number of liberal voters, it certainly seems like one. It's one heck of a coincidence its almost exclusively in battle ground states where Obama can win, and all are held by Republican legislatures...

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.