Comments

onewhocares 2 years, 3 months ago

Wow, Paul awesome and very well put letter (though I know Neil has good intentions). I could not agree with you more.

Somewhere along the line, people were brainwashed & controlled into thinking that being controlled by a religious organization and not being able to think on their own or believe on their own, hence the need for a man made bible (torah, etc) to tell him how they should feel and think and act, makes them better in the eyes of God.

This I believe will be the biggest illusion and falsehood in man's existence and for billions will shatter the worlds of those who fell under this veil, that was not of God.

How is it, that many tribal civilizations were here for thousands & thousands of years (the Australian Aborigines for one, not to mention our own Native Ameicans), and left the earth as pure and untouched as when they were born-then the white Christians & Catholics show up, brutally murder everyone, including the souls of all the primitive tribes, leading now to a earth that is almost non-liveable for humans, yet everyone is "Christian." Are those following the Bible from Heaven or from Hell, cause I sure don't see anything Heavenly about followers then or now or the path of destruction left behind to all our native cultures or to our earth.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.