Comments

fourteener 2 years, 1 month ago

Like it or not, the arrest/investigation of a prominent local doc is news, particularly one stupid enough to shove a cop. Moreover, the CDP has been explicit about charges that were dropped v. charges that received convictions. Seems like straight reporting to me; no smearing going on.

I wouldn't have my current job had I not agreed to submit to a mandatory background check and fingerprinting. If I had as many run-ins with the law as Miller has, I'd be on unemployment. He should count himself lucky. The rest of us are expected to behave like grownups.

craigresident1987 2 years, 1 month ago

This is my opinion and my opinion only. Im not looking for any post to start an argument. However, he deserves what he gets. This so called "Dr." Miller has also been known just to give a patient several different medications claiming there were several problems going on, and that they would clear up an unknown issue at the time that was a open wound on the leg along with other issues. Long and behold after this patient nearly died because this so called "great doctor" canceled three appts on this one patient due to going on vacation, not going to be his office, is unable to see him today, was admitted to the hospital all the facts started to unfold. Not a single diagnosis this "Dr." Miller said was correct and the medications perscribed were making matters worse. So needless to say Im sorry you think this man is such a great person, and your lucky to be alive.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.