Comments

Andrew Russo 1 year, 9 months ago

Ratification would require passage by a 2/3 majority of the U.S. Senate. In 1992, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas signed the NAFTA Treaty. That did not make it law.

Wuzarepublican 1 year, 9 months ago

This letter by Mr. Williams is total BS. The editors of the Craig Daily Press need to screen the letters for fact/fiction scores. This scare tactic has been going on for a couple of years. There is no truthful basis for the assertions. Read up for yourself: http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp

Patrick Germond 1 year, 9 months ago

Wuzarepublican, you trust your government way, way to much.

Wuzarepublican 1 year, 9 months ago

Patrick---you trust internet mythology way too much. Check it out.

nwco_prepper 1 year, 9 months ago

Patrick you are way too right! Its sad that we can no longer trust our government! Wazarepublican... how do you know your website is absolutly fact? It could be all a myth itself! I personally think John is right!

nostrashawnus 1 year, 9 months ago

Just remember this....the reason you have the 1st Amendment right to complain and discuss this issue is BECAUSE you have the 2nd Amendment. Try as they might, they will NEVER take away our guns.

I have a relative that loves the President. Loves MSMBC. However, speaking for myself, I see the media and the government lieing to me. How's that some may ask? Simple, I don't do drugs or alcohol and I have a good memory. I remember what they have said. Its called knowing the truth. Here's one of my latest examples. I didn't get this from Fox, it's all my own memory. When violence began to escalate on the Mexican boarder a couple of years ago I watched Hilary and Holder give speeches calling for the assault weapons ban to be passed permanently. I watched them say those words. Now that Fast and Furious has blown up on them, they accuse the NRA and the Republicans of lies and crazy talk when they want to see documents on the mater. When it's proposed that F&F was done to bring back the assault weapons ban the left say's that nothing but a crazy fabricated delusion talk. But I know and remember our government helped cause the violence, then called for gun laws to be placed on the American people. I heard it, and seen it. I wished I was crazy and maybe this wouldn't be so scary. Maybe I would trust my government.

Here's another scary step our government just took. It's the welfare rule change. The President changed the law by dictate and said welfare recipients no longer have to work to collect welfare. Some may see this as a move to buy votes with tax payer dollars but I see more in it than that. Now one must decide, do I go on welfare, or do I go to work to support those who won't? This is the final false promise every despot has made to trick the masses into giving up their freedom in modern history. If the masses fall for it, their system collapses, all the fault of evil capitalist of course, and they people lose all their rights and become slaves. It's a catalyst tipping point through out history. It's why basic democracy fails. 51 percent vote the 49 percent as slaves. Then them collapse happens. Then the dictators step up, for your own good of course.

Andrew Russo 1 year, 8 months ago

"Now one must decide, do I go on welfare, or do I go to work to support those who won't?"

Go on welfare if it suits you....

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.