Comments

Andrew Russo 2 years, 5 months ago

Ratification would require passage by a 2/3 majority of the U.S. Senate. In 1992, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas signed the NAFTA Treaty. That did not make it law.

Wuzarepublican 2 years, 5 months ago

This letter by Mr. Williams is total BS. The editors of the Craig Daily Press need to screen the letters for fact/fiction scores. This scare tactic has been going on for a couple of years. There is no truthful basis for the assertions. Read up for yourself: http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp

Wuzarepublican 2 years, 5 months ago

Patrick---you trust internet mythology way too much. Check it out.

nwco_prepper 2 years, 5 months ago

Patrick you are way too right! Its sad that we can no longer trust our government! Wazarepublican... how do you know your website is absolutly fact? It could be all a myth itself! I personally think John is right!

nostrashawnus 2 years, 5 months ago

Just remember this....the reason you have the 1st Amendment right to complain and discuss this issue is BECAUSE you have the 2nd Amendment. Try as they might, they will NEVER take away our guns.

Andrew Russo 2 years, 4 months ago

"Now one must decide, do I go on welfare, or do I go to work to support those who won't?"

Go on welfare if it suits you....

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.