Comments

Lois Stoffle 2 years, 2 months ago

Thank you, Mr. Scranton. I have always thought that our hospital in Craig is the best! The people working there are our neighbors and in some cases, our friends. And Dr. Ossen does a tremendous job in the ER. The folks there treat their patients the way they themselves would want to be treated! Fear disappears from a child when someone explains, calmly, what is going on and what is going to happen. Hurrah for you for pointing this out to the readers of the Craig Press!

Jason Phillips 2 years, 2 months ago

If it was a life threatening trauma instead of a broken bone you might be singing a different tune.

Rebelgirl 2 years, 2 months ago

Well buff keep going to yvmc and just hope it's not life threatening. If you wreck hurting/killing someone one the way up because you choose to drive there I hope you can live with that. Not everyone as has a bad experience. Then again as you sound like a person that wouldn't be happy if you were treated like a king.

nopittyforafool 2 years, 2 months ago

Well rebelgirl, I can only assume you were not the person taking care of the satisfied patient. It's people like you why people don't like tmh. Your negative attitude is absolutely ridiculous, and I know you wouldn't be happy if you were treated like a queen, or oops maybe like a king would be more suitable for you. When I have been in contact with you as a patient, your overwhelming smell of cat urine and fieces Is so overwhelming it makes me even sicker knowing you are there. I would go to steamboat just for that, knowing tmh allows such disgust, and a horribly negative person like you to work there! Well then again look at there track record of people who no longer work there, such as Dr. Phillips the moffat county #1 doc. They will drive him away because he stands up for what is right, but they keep worthless people like you, hmmmm.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.