Comments

dd1027 2 years, 6 months ago

I see that nothing has been said about all the water trucks in craig that hauled water to help with this fire. I think a special Thank You should go out to all of them for the help and shows how much those people care.

sc428 2 years, 6 months ago

Wow great cooperation between all agencies ! Thanks to the water companies that helped keep the tenders full the wives and retired firefighters that provided firefighters with bottled water. Great job getting that fire out quickly. Sure glad those trucks and firefighters weren't 20 miles away at the Hayden Training center!

lonelyone 2 years, 6 months ago

dd1027, I think last night, when this was first reported in the paper, there was mention of the truck drivers who were hauling water. Not sure where that might be mentioned now tho. I think everyone involved in this team effort to put the fire out deserve a huge thank you from a lot of people. sc428, I think we should leave the politics out of this for now and just say thank you to those who worked so hard!

kp81625 2 years, 6 months ago

sc428, Who in their right mind would be having trainings scheduled during the summer anyway? The firefighters are going to be getting hands on training this year. The fact that you are using this as your personal political forum is absolutely revolting. Thanks to the many, many people who helped with this fire and put it out quickly and efficiently. Our hats go off for ya.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.