Comments

lonelyone 2 years, 2 months ago

I keep wondering if Gene is so disappointed over the way this training tower has turned out, why hasn't the collage offered land over by the collage.....away from the hospital? I seem to remember reading something about the collage maybe offering some kind of fire science classes or some such thing since the tower was going to be built by the hospital, so why not offer them land next to the campus and away from other possible places that the community will complain about?

saunders 2 years, 2 months ago

This is the biggest news? I haven't even seen mention of the trailer fire these men and women fought on Father's Day. A fire that from what I heard sent a firefighter to the emergency room. The Daily Press needs new leadership, new direction and some level of dedication to bring us the news.

Colette Erickson 2 years, 2 months ago

19 June 2012, 6:19 P.M. What looks to be, from the smoke, a pretty big fire burning west of town. Glad someone is willing to respond and fight it.

jalana 2 years, 2 months ago

Sure does look bad.I hope and pray all are safe. That being said guess what i can smell???Thats right smoke .When they build the tower behind kmart I can only imagine how much worse it will smell here in town.

truthhurts 2 years, 2 months ago

Big difference between 2000 acres and 3-4 pallets.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.