Comments

WrestlinRockies 1 year, 10 months ago

I wish that the City would do a better job of organizing and providing entertainment for Whittle the Wood. I worked in main stream promotions for years and can assure you that far greater talent by musicians you have actually heard of can be hired for what they spend on all the no-name acts. I like Dave but the choice of musical acts seems to extend directly from him and his tastes could not be any worse. Please do a little research of Frozen Dead Guy Days in Nederland Colorado. A similar festival in comparison to Whittle the Wood, however they execute it with 100% success year in & out and turn it into one of the biggest revenue generators city wide. Dave is a good guy and I appreciate all he has done....just don't let him pick the music anymore!!!!!!!!!

BASEHITIT 1 year, 10 months ago

Just a little comment to WrestlinRockies...If you don't like the music..DON'T GO...And if you want some kind of different music start your own music fest...Dave Pike had a vision 12 years ago and ran with it...His comment to me 12 years ago was Bradley I will either be the hero or I'll get fired...Well guess what Wreslin...He's still there...LOL...Why don't you ask your motels, resturants, bars and everyone else if they care what kind of music they play...They don't care because people are coming to Craig for 4 days SPENDING $$$$$...I also put on a classic music fest every August and we are in our 9th year...We have had the likes of FireFall, BOC, Foghat, Eddie Money and yes The Alter Eagles...And this town doesn't give a rats *** who we bring in because it brings people to town...So with that Dave and your crew JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING and Wrestlin why don't you WRESTLE out of town that week and listen to a juke box in Nederland...Oh and BTW I'm not ANONYMOUS..I got'em...Brad Swartz La Junta, Colorado Check out musicatthejunction.com Keep up the good work Fatty...

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.