Comments

jamieb5691 1 year, 10 months ago

I too agree on having a facility, but not on the west end of town. The winds will fill the town with smoke. Regardless of what they say grass does put of smoke and it will effect the elderly and asthmatics of Craig. I don't care who you are, you can't control the shifts in the wind. Craig always has 5-10 mph breeze, just enough to push the smoke east into town. Build it else where!!!

truthhurts 1 year, 10 months ago

All this does is move the tower into town. Right behind KMart. While the college effectively shot them self in the foot if they wanted to offer some sort of fire science degree. I can't imagine the district will allow them to use the facility now.

Sam Relaford 1 year, 10 months ago

They'll shoot themselves in the foot?! C'mon Man... They can still have the courses. It would be detrimental for the fire house not to let them use it. They need to support the community to continue to recieve their funding. If they said, no its my toy and you cant use it, alot of people would be really angry.

So why not build on the south side of town. The fire department still gets their training and we dont have to see that big black mess all the time. Works for me.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.