Comments

George Robertson 2 years, 6 months ago

“Given this random sampling of different occupations and backgrounds, the board can be viewed as a metric of popular opinion” Really?

Editorial board members: • Al Cashion — Community representative • Bryce Jacobson — Newspaper representative • Jerry Martin — Newspaper representative • Joshua Roberts — Newspaper representative

When 3 out of 4 members are Newspaper EMPLOYEES, I wouldn't call that "random"

Jason Phillips 2 years, 6 months ago

"The idealistic few among us certainly have high hopes Romney will be victorious in November... In short, we hope a scenario plays out that makes Mead and her words prophetic."

"The editorial board, with no unified consensus favoring Romney or President Barack Obama this November"

Well, which is it? The board seems to be talking out of both sides of its mouth in this piece.

jaxx 2 years, 6 months ago

I believe the editorial board rotates regulary and is welcome to all Craig residents. Perhaps instead of complaining about their editorials, you might ask if you could serve on the board. Just sayin.........

Colette Erickson 2 years, 6 months ago

In what way will this platform be "invaluable" - will people relocate or vacation here because Mittens visited?

George Robertson 2 years, 6 months ago

Just sayin jaxx, I truely don't see any need for this "editorial board" in the first place so I certainly don't intend to serve on it.

ronswanson 2 years, 6 months ago

What an odd person for the Craig paper to quote regarding Mitt Romney? If you know anything about Margaret Mead, you would know that she would definitely not be a Mitt Romney supporter.

ronswanson 2 years, 6 months ago

What an odd person for the Craig paper to quote regarding Mitt Romney? If you know anything about Margaret Mead, you would know that she would definitely not be a Mitt Romney supporter.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.