Comments

Sam Relaford 2 years, 7 months ago

if that car was stored on the property and not on any public roads they dont have any right to enter that property to site it. Uh ...be prepaired to pay a hefty "FEE" of $100 because our great governor decided to add a $25 per month late fee on all vehicles and trailers rated for more that 7000lbs up to $100 added to your normal registration fees. That money is supposed to be put back into the infastructure improvemnent fund. But so far the only people benefiting from it is cities on the eastern slope.

westslopeguy 2 years, 7 months ago

...and be prepared for further harassments from CPD because you had the balls to put your name out there lambasting them. They don't like that, you know?

lonelyone 2 years, 7 months ago

Jordan, I personally would think that because you are serving overseas you shouldn't have to worry about your car not having tags. Seems to me it use to be that if you were in the military and needed to store your car like you are doing, I think as long as it was up on blocks or some such thing, it was fine for not having current tags. But that was a long time ago and I'm sure someone decided that serving your country or not, you shouldn't get away with such things..... ;o) Hopefully this gets straightened out for you soon. And thank you for your service

needstoknow 2 years, 7 months ago

@ westslopeguy, You are so right about the CPD for him puttin his name in the paper BUT he does have a point.. Look at how many other people have up to 5 cars in their yards or driveways that I know for sure are NOT all licensed!!! I think it's just something for them to B**** about.. An the whole thing with the penalty on tags for your cars is absolutely STUPID, just another way for them to make money not like they don't get enough from us anyways!!! YOU GO JORDAN I'M BEHIND YOU 100%!!! I'm sure there are others out there that support you as well.. THANK YOU FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY..

needstoknow 2 years, 7 months ago

CPD or Code Enforcement same thing they all work together.. The point is:: They like to bother people about things until that person gets mad or so on!!! The vehicle sat on MY property for better than 5yrs an not once was anything ever said about it!!! Until now hmmmmm???? Wonder why that is.??

Tammy Showalter 2 years, 6 months ago

@Thefatguy...is that true about not having the right to enter private property? It seems like it should be, so how do they get away with it? Shameful I think, but losers have to justify their running around and their paycheck right?? What a waste...this code enforcement

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.