Comments

cforevereyez 2 years, 4 months ago

Thank you Mr. Chapman for having the wisdom of seeing this tower for what it is.

I've been paying close attention to the wind direction at the hospital for the last few months (look at what direction the flags are flying, the flags don't lie) and if it is built at that site, there are definitely going to be problems. I believe you are correct that this tower is more show and tell, than about training.

I would rather see this money spent on fixing our crumbling sidewalks, streets and infrastructure. Craig is an eyesore already. Do we need to add to it with another eyesore on the west end of town?

Sam Relaford 2 years, 4 months ago

Its too bad that there are so few people in agreement on this issue. Ive been against it from the beginning. And Mr Chapman just confirmed my beliefs about the location as well. cforevereyz has a very good point. If you dont think our town is in need of repairs just drive through any street in Craig USA after you've had a major surgery. It doesnt matter what type of vehicle you drive ,it feels like an offroad obsticle course.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.