Reader comments

On 2 strikes and to the museum

Comments

Becky Plummer 2 years, 6 months ago

EUTHANIZED !!!!!! Killed after it was sedated, and now your gonna put it in the Museum????? You have got to be freaking kidding!!!!!!

Neal Harkner 2 years, 6 months ago

Unfortunately relocating bears isn't a cure-all, either. Last week the DOW relocated the bear that made news in Boulder for roaming onto the CU campus.

They placed the it in a wilderness area 50 miles west of Boulder, but it came right back and was hit and killed by 2 cars on the Boulder Turnpike yesterday morning.

onewhocares 2 years, 6 months ago

Let me understand this. This bear, simply because he is a bear and had the nerve to walk in a populated area, is considered a menace & danger to society (though he had never threatened anyone) yet there are countless sex offenders in this town that have destroyed multiple lives over & over & still live and walk freely among us, drug dealers all over the place getting the children hooked by 8th grade, Haliburton & Quiksilver here that have a history of polluting and destroying the environment (all over the world) using extremely hazardous carcinogens that poison the water systems and causing earthquakes where there never was, but THE BEAR WAS A THREAT????????????? Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said before, leave the last of the beautiful wild life alone, and start euthanizing all the stupid and disconnected people from the natural world.

cag81625 2 years, 6 months ago

Well, 1wc, the Colorado Wildlife Commission meets here, in Craig, on June 7th and 8th. Mark it on your calendar and rant to them. Be as cynical as you wish, but attending that meeting would be a heckuva a lot better than ranting on the internet if you feel that strongly about it.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.