Comments

Cole White 1 year, 11 months ago

The Beckers group is a great organization. Inorder to be considered for any award from Beckers, such as the one the hospital was given, you have to send in an application for that specific award. All hospitals are sent application from numerous organizations like Beckers. Most hospitals (98% maybe) choose not to take the time to fill out the form.

Sam Relaford 1 year, 11 months ago

I'm glad to hear the hospital was able to come in under their budget to replace the exray equipment. It is very important to stay up to date on that. This is a very important life saving piece of equipment that one should not skimp on. Perhaps they will take the surplus and invest it on some nice estetics for the around this outside of the hospital. Maybe a nice sitting garden with lots of flowers and trees and shrubs. You know the kind with benches and tables for the patients to go and relax while they are healing. A happy place is a healing place.

Rebelgirl 1 year, 11 months ago

I agree some flowers would be nice, considering all you have to look at is a few scrawny trees, weeds, sagebrush and dirt. The old hosptial had a nice garden that was great to sit in. I am just not sure where they could put it. The layout of the hospital isnt the greatest. They should have reversed everything and had the pt on the southside so patients could look out and see more than the ambulance garage, or houses/parking lot.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.