Comments

David Moore 1 year, 11 months ago

"It is shameful that there are people so filled with their ptiful egotistical selves that they can't tell the difference between complaining and stating opinions."

I simply cannot believe you made this statement because someone sort of called you out. What, no sense of humor? Again, a typical response. You are the epitome of pitiful and egotistical with your beliefs that you know everything about anything and that your "opinion" is the only one that matters. And no, we can't tell the difference between your complaining rants and your opinion, they are one of the same.

justoncrack 1 year, 11 months ago

Seems to me that anyone who doesn't support improved training of our EMS, in this case our fire department, is a raving lunatic. But, let's not let common sense get in the way of some good entertainment. Next up, stranger520......

David Moore 1 year, 11 months ago

No rant, just facts, and I am not taking offense to anything or anyone else's opinion, just yours, cause it's fun. You say I take offense to when my opinion is challenged:

-15 April 2012 at 4:26 p.m. Suggest removal Permalink ranger520 (Anonymous) says… I have never read so much stupidity come from so few people in my life.

You take offense to anyone challenging you...I challenged your opinion and what did I get in return, name calling, it's what one does when they have nothing else to bring that resembles intelligence. Nobody is allowed an opinion on here when it does not match yours, if it doesn't, you do exactly what you are doing to me, it is a classic response and every single person that reads this crap on here knows it. Lastly, you don't know me, you don't want to know me and I certainly don't want to know you, that claim is as pointless as your posts are. Get a life ranger.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.