Comments

Becky Plummer 2 years, 1 month ago

Well welcome to our little town, I hope all goes well for you in your venture into our little community.

Colette Erickson 2 years, 1 month ago

This sounds like a wonderful idea. Malasada! yum! Perhaps lau lau, as well? Best of luck to you in this endeavor.

T066J 2 years, 1 month ago

"Quintero said people often ask him how he could trade a tropical island for living stateside." Living stateside? Last time I checked, Hawaii IS a state!

Rebelgirl 2 years, 1 month ago

T066J It is an expression. Yes it may be a state but the lower 48 are consider stateside or the main land. I am just glad that an establishment recognizes not everyone eats meat. Hopefully they offer more than just one item that doesn't include something that comes from an animal. Good luck with the business and look forward to trying the food.

Brian Kotowski 2 years, 1 month ago

Rebelgirl:

It's an expression that pisses off a lot of Hawaiians. My mother was born & raised there. I've spent a great deal of time on the islands. Wanna pick a fight? Tell a Hawaiian he ain't "stateside."

And if Mr. Quintero wants to guarantee my patronage, he should sell some poke. Yum!

Rebelgirl 2 years, 1 month ago

I stand corrected Brian. Its hard to tell when someone is trying to be a smart alec. :)

Nadja Rider 2 years, 1 month ago

Welcome to Craig and the best of luck with your new venture!

I would give anything for good poke right here in Craig! I know it's a bakery, but poke would be so awesome! :-)

MaukaBakery 2 years, 1 month ago

Thanks for all the positive vibes... hope to see you all in there soon. We're missing all the local grinds from back home too.

anonymous12 1 year, 10 months ago

I haven't seen anymore about this in the news and was wondering when they are going to open. Looking forward to going there.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.